Treat yourself for a change. Self care is not something that should be blown off– it’s a vital necessity of life!
- Get a manicure or pedicure.
- Do your hair/makeup. Get all dolled up for no particular reason and do it for no one other than yourself– this personally makes me feel put together and amazing.
- Buy some FLOWERS. You can never go wrong with flowers!
- Declutter, declutter, declutter. Find a spot in your home that may need some organizing and get to work! This is a great way to reduce stress levels and to feel better about your space…even if you’re not huge on cleaning.
- DECORATE. This has always been one of my favorite hobbies and I find it to be very satisfying to manipulate spaces with beautiful accessories. You can always swap out pieces as your aesthetic changes.
- Go for a drive with no destination… just drive (I prefer to do this with my favorite music blasting)
- Unplug for an hour or so. Get some fresh air!
- Get out of your comfort zone. This has always been challenging for myself, but I have grown so much as a person by doing minor things that I normal wouldn’t bare. If you have the same problem, TRY it and you might be surprised 🙂
- Try some at-home-yoga or dance along to a fitness program; they’re always fun!
- Take a bubble bath– scented candles are a must.
Take a breather from life and RELAX. You deserve it. We all do.